Improve your child’s Attention, Learning and Behavior with this FREE workshop.
I love how Ohana OT empowers children to take charge of their therapy. My son took ownership of his sessions and worked harder because of this, Ohana OT is helping kids become independent and building their confidence.”
Does your child have difficulty at home, school, or in the community? For many children, the level of their senses can be too high or too low which can cause reactions that are not understood by most people. In this workshop, you will learn how to identify possible triggers for your child, find the root cause of the problems, and solutions to help.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND if you have questions about your child’s HYPERACTIVITY, attention span, behavior and ability to learn.
In this class you will learn…
- How to do the amazing “Brush and Squish” and “Bubble Mountain” on your own from home.
- The #1 thing you need to know about getting your life back to normal
- The treatments you need to avoid like the plague.
- The 3 step fastest methods to getting your child better fast.
- The secret no one will tell you because most don’t know.
Wednesday, May 16th, 2018 – 6:00pm
Location: Ohana Occupational Therapy: Wenatchee Clinic
1139 N Princeton Suite B
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Teachers, Parents, and Medical Professionals Sign Up Now!
Send Us an Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP